cafe racer motorcycle flat track road race motard Honda xr ahrma vintage used xl For Sale
Description cafe racer motorcycle flat track road race motard Honda xr ahrma vintage used xl
* 1983 XL600R* 1983 Lower Engine with 1985 Head, RFVC=Radial Four Valve Combustion
Chamber, with NO Sub-Chamber Valve ( 5th valve )
* Carrillo Rod
* Arias Piston
* 148 x 9 Cam
* Mikuni Carb
* K&N Air Filter
* HRC Oil Pump
* R&D Valve Springs
* Engine Built by Bruce Beals @ GARVIS Honda in DeMoines, Iowa
* JEMCO Exhaust, 1 of 1 Hand-Built by Jon Easton
* This was my Spare Engine! It has less than 4 hours on it since it was last
freshened-up about 12 years ago!
* This is NOT a RS600 engine!
* RS600 Engine & 19" Wheels Sold Several Years Ago!
* Rear Fender says RS600 for Psyche Warfare!
* Steve Westlick of Lunsford's North West Honda, Custom-Modified Sub-Frame & Swing-Arm for Flat-Track Racing!
* Werks Performance Shocks tuned for 195 lb. Racer
* Forks Tuned By Marcus McBain for 195 lb. Racer
* 320 mm EBC Brake Rotor
* Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line
* Buchanan-Laced 17 " SUN Rims with Stock Hubs
* First-Klass-Glass Tank/Seat-Fender, Knight-Small
* Head Light is Not Wired!
* Brake Light Switch is Not Wired!
* I will include used Original Wire Harness with Purchase!
* I will include a used Down-Swept Jemco Flat-Track Exhaust!
* I will include used Extra Front & Rear Sprockets!
* I welded on an after market Kick-Stand to turn this into a Cafe-Racer.
* No Gauges are mounted nor included!
* This Motorcycle has been Raced for Decades! Yet, I haven't raced this
Motorcycle since the 2005 season, so my above description is going by
Memory & Notes...
* Seat-Fender/Tank/Front Fender are painted with Metallic Sparkle.
* Frame is Powder-Coated Red with NO Metallic Sparkle!
* I think the "King of Kool" Steve McQueen would Love to Have This One!!!
* This is your chance to be "Kool", so;
* Bid High & Bid Often! Good Luck!
* Clear Texas Title!
* PayPal Only!
* $ 500.00 Non-Refundable Deposit within 24 Hours!
* Remaining Balance is due within 72 hours after bidding ends!
* Lower 48 States Only!
* No International!
* Many More Photos Coming!
* Buyer is responsible for any and all shipping arrangements and cost!
* uShip seems to work Well!