1970 Porsche 911S For Sale
Description 1970 Porsche 911S
- 3rd owner, purchased from 2nd owner 40 years ago, numbers matching
- repainted in 1980, original color 8484 blue metallic Sikkens, new quarters, rockers, and fenders all purchased from Porsche
- floor pan and front suspension pan all original
- engine rebuilt by myself in mid 80's, heads redone (guides), new Mahle 2.2s pistons/cylinders, throttle bodies rebuilt by Eurometrix, pump redone Rovan diesel. Engine and car had about 160000 km then
- seats redone by Autos International using original Porsche pepita houndstooth cloth
- all five date matched wheels restored by Harvey 2 years ago, new XWX' s installed
- this is a German delivery car (Mahag Munich), imported into Canada in 1976, , a NOS set of Euro front lenses come with the car, also the MFI thermostat comes with the car, I have a mechanical setup at this time.
- l had a high performance 2.4 engine in the car for the last 20 yrs, put the original motor back in 2 years ago, also freshened up the underside of the car at the same time.
- mechanically car needs nothing, electrics everything works as should except rear window defogger not hooked up
- three known issues with car, leaks a little oil from intermediate shaft cover area, small stone chips on hood and fenders, small crack in paint at rear of driprail hasn't changed in last 30 years, engine grill scratched
- car has only been driven 38000 km in last 25 years.
- see comments and more pics on this car on the 911Sregistry.org forums, in the cars for sale section.