1969 Nissan Other For Sale
Description 1969 Nissan Other
All paperwork included to title in any State, I can assist in shipping to the US and Overseas. GST applicable to Canadian Bidders.
Up for auction is an unbelievable 1969 Nissan Patrol. This truck is fully customized, and was started from the frame up. One of two trucks built by one of the Country's finest Engineers and Master Coach builders after his retirement. I have owned old Land cruisers, Land Rovers, Jeeps, G wagons etc . This is the truck that nobody built.... Until now. It really is in a class by itself.
- Scout long wheel base Gusseted frame
- 1/8th inch Aluminum Hand made stretched quarters , fenders, floors . The doors and hood are steel.
- Custom made Hi-top Removeable Hardtop
- Air Suspension
- Dana front and rear axles
- Bullet Proof VM Motori HR692 inline 6 Indirect injection Italian Turbo diesel. One of the most fuel efficient diesels in the world. (This was one of a handful of new spare engines Left over after a completed Amphibious Vehicle Military Contract)
- EPA Certified (without emission control devices)
- Cast iron Block with Aluminum heads
- Bosch Injection
- GM Turbo 350 Transmission with deep pan
- Power steering
- Power drivers seat with full operational lumbar support
The truck runs and drives amazing. No White knuckles driving down the freeway at 65, and a 2 hour road trip will not have you frantically looking for your Tylenol, it really is a comfortable truck to drive - lots of room for drivers 6"4 or more. The rear seats fold up for a ton of cargo space in the extended rear.
There are approx. 17,000 miles on the truck since its build, it has a few paint chips here and there , that being said it is a very clean and straight rig. This was a labour of love , paying someone to do this build would not be anywhere near financially feasible .
Happy to answer any questions. Good luck.
Payment within 7 days of auctions end - Bank wire