1963 VW BEETLE CONVERTIBLE / CABRIOLET KARMANN SHOW STANDARD For Sale
Description 1963 VW BEETLE CONVERTIBLE / CABRIOLET KARMANN SHOW STANDARD
1964 Original VW Karmann Cabriolet finished in Custom Blue Metallic
paint and with only 3,065 miles since its full restoration in 2006. Here’s an
initial run down of the bespoke upgrades and many extras:
• Restoration work carried out by
renowned VW restorer Chris Morgan in
California and imported by in 2007.
• The car was totally stripped, bead
blasted and re-built with all new
interior/gearbox and engine.
• The 1776cc motor was built by Volks
Werks complete with Engle 110 cam,
40 IDF’s, 009 Distributor, Pertronix
electronic ignition and coil, stage 1
• Fram filter plus remote oil cooler and
fan, all linked with stainless braided oil
lines custom exhaust with stainless
• ‘Freeway Flyer’ gearbox by KCR
Transmissions - ideal for motorway
cruising - with powder coated axles
tubes/backing plates brakes.
• 2” narrowed beam up front -
all powder coated
• Wheels are 15” cosmics running
135/15 up front and 215/65 on the rear
- giving it the perfect stance.
• Interior is finished in Tan with custom
door cards, German square weave
carpet, new headliner and hood.
• Billet Specialities Outlaw steering
wheel, Berg locking shifter, Autometer
oils pressure and temp gauges.
Quite possibly the best VW Cabriolet Karmann in the UK.
First to see will buy.
Will be at Battlesbridge classic car show Sunday 10th may